A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturdivant graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Sturdivant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sturdivant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Sturdivant practice?
Dr. Angela Sturdivant practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.