A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Maier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Maier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Univ Lucian Blaga, Fac De Med Victor Papilian, Sibiu, Romania. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Maria Maier MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Maier practice?
- Dr. Angela Maier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Maier practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IL.
See Orlando Internists.