Dr. Angela Maier Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Angela Maier?

Thank you!

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I was recently hospitalized for an Orthopedic procedure. Dr Maier followed me in the hospital and then to the Rehab facility. She is very knowledgeable, carring and passionate about her job, which is rare to find nowadays! I have to say, Dr Maier saved my life by being very prompt in noticing and treating some complications that occurred after surgery! God bless such doctors! We need more of them!

Great Md

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

She is so sweet and understand you and listen u first . And than she treat u the way she knows better whats for you . She is very great person .

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Very unknowledgeable doctor

Dr. Maier's Care

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Excellent and professional. Listens and gives full attention and time to your problem. Easygoing and trusting relationship is engendered. By far the best medical prfessional I have ever had contact with .

Posted on February 12th, 2012

I have been with Dr.Maier for the past 4 years. One of my friends recommended her. Never had a bad experience. She is very proactive on healthcare and preventive medicine. Dr. Maier never makes my appointments feel rushed. She takes the time to discuss my health concerns with me. She followed me in the hospital when I was addmitted for surgery. I trust her 100%. I highly recommend her!

Saved my life

Posted on October 30th, 2011

I was suffering severely and about to collapse with multiple infections and allergies and had taken numerous medications without effect. I saw other physicians but they were not able to do much. My friend referred me to her and she diagnosed my issues quickly and I was able to get back to work. She saved my life and my job. Thank you.

Posted on October 30th, 2011

Dr. Maier saved my life 2 times. I would not see any other doc! She is the best, very nice and knowledgable.

ATM Machine

Posted on October 29th, 2011

During my Kidney stones, i went to the Er 2 times and called her office 3 times. All 3 times she could not find the time to talk with me. All 3 times she had a nurse get on the phone with me. In addition she did not have me come into her office 1 time. I also have type 2 diabetes and i seem to be a hit or miss patient there as well. keep trying different medicines and different numbers of pills already taking. She simply can't seem to find out how to control it!! I am so disappointed with her that after 2 years not only did I get a different primary care physician, I left Naperville health care system and went to Dupage MG, Edward.Guess I should have done it sooner because she has shortened my life I believe. BTY....I'm 55 years old and she she care just a bit more for her older patient's !!!!!!!

Not a Fan...

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Takes a over a month to get in to see her and she has to look everything up on her Blackberry. I don't think anything has ever actually been diagnosed when our family has gone to her. :(

Trust issues