A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Marshall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Naples Day Surgery
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Kay Marshall MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela K. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Angela Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Marshall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.