A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Martinez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital
- St Mary Hospital
- St James Hosp And Health Ctr -, Olympia Flds, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Louise Martinez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Angela Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Martinez practices Family Medicine near Streator, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wenona, IL.
See Streator Primary Care Doctors.