A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Mazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Mazza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Mazza, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazza graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Mazza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Mazza DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Angela Mazza practice?
- Dr. Angela Mazza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Mazza practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Endocrinologists.