Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

North Orange
2415 N Orange Ave
Ste 502
Orlando, FL 32804
407-303-2801
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Anonymous on Nov 16th, 2013

Dr. Mazza is wonderful! She is really good at getting your thyroid to the correct levels and getting you feeling better. She is also really nice and the whole staff at UCF Pegasus Health is professional and organized. I would highly recommend her.

Mar 19th, 2012

Today was my first visit to Dr. Mazza. unbelievable experience, very caring and knowledgeable Doctor. I wish I would have found her 2 years ago. Went to many endocrinologists. thumbs up for sure, also her nurse Patty.!!!!

Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Mazza has guided me through my thyroid cancer journey. She never rushes you, and answers all questions. She is very caring and very good at explaining all things thyroid. I am very grateful that I was reffered to her for treatment.

Feb 1st, 2012

dr mazza and her nurse patty are absolutely outstanding in every way.....wish more doctors and nurses were like them.......

|  Pleasant and understanding, hands on physician  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2009

Dr mazza spent nearly 50 minutes with me, she performed an untrasound on my thyroid, explained the images, answered all my questions and explained treatment. Very Patient and kind. Encouraged me to hang in there.