Endocrinologist

DON'T BOTHER!!! show details DON'T BOTHER!!!
by Potential new patient on May 3rd, 2016

Called the office several times. Their answering machine constantly reports that there is a "LARGE VOLUME OF CALLS ... leave a message and we'll call back." Left several messages & they NEVER had the decency to call back

by ismael on Apr 27th, 2016

Dr. Mazza genuinely cares about her patients. Jeff the office manager is great, he is always pleasant and ready to assist with anything that is needed before seeing Dr. Mazza. Thank you both for providing my father and I peace of mind with the care you provide.

by James Ramirez on Apr 16th, 2016

Dr. Angela Mazza has been my Endocrinologist since 2010. I became her patient back when she was at Florida Hospital Diabetes and Endocrine Center in Orlando. I had just been discharged from a five (5) day stay at Dr. Phillips Hospital due to having a blood sugar level that was over 500. I remember my first appointment with her as if it was today. She spent about 45 minutes with me, in which she allowed me to talk and explain to her what I had been feeling, dealing with and my struggles with diabetes for the last 6 years at that time. No other doctor had been able to control my high blood sugars the way she was able to help me accomplish it. In less than four months, my blood sugar levels were in complete control and I even lost weight because of the diabetes education class that she had me attend. Dr. Mazza is truly an amazing person and a brilliant physician. She is truly dedicated to her profession, is extremely meticulous in her examinations, and always allows me to express myself as to what I am dealing with on a daily basis with respect to not only my diabetes, but also my other medical conditions. She is never in a hurry to go to the next patient. When I am in her office, I am number one and she focuses all of her attention on me. She does not interrupt when I am explaining to her my issues and takes copious notes while I am speaking to her. Dr. Mazza has always made me part of the decision-making process and I trust her wholeheartedly with my health. She explains everything to me to the smallest detail so that I can understand how to best control my blood sugar levels and live a better quality of life. She has an amazing personality and always has a smile on her face and she is truly concerned about my wellbeing. She is truly my blonde angel. ;-) She has an exceptional staff onboard and the cleanliness of her office is beyond reproach. I have never had to wait more than 5-7 minutes in the waiting area before she personally comes to get me to go to the examination room. I am always able to schedule my appointments very easily and if I have to cancel and reschedule, Jeff is always willing to work it out and get me in as soon as possible. As her office manager, Jeff is extremely friendly, courteous and always willing to assist me with my health insurance issues and medical records request that I may have from my other physicians. He runs that office like a smooth oiled machine. Jeff and Dr. Mazza make an amazing team. Just recently, I was having an issue with my health insurance carrier and Jeff contacted the insurance company and resolved the issue promptly. I never have to worry whether my insurance is going to cover an office visit, a procedure or any of my medications. Jeff takes it upon himself to ensure that anything that needs to be accomplished it is done without it affecting me as a patient. I believe wholeheartedly that Dr. Angela D. Mazza should be selected as one of the best physicians and Endocrinologists in the Orlando area and in the state of Florida. Dr. Mazza you are the best!!!

by Barbara J. on Jan 19th, 2016

Dr Mazza is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. My experiences have been positive and I know when I have an appt. I look forward to seeing a Dr. that really cares about her patients.

by Ashley Stella on Dec 16th, 2015

We have been going to Dr. Mazza for 9 years and have been overwhelmed by the patience, dedication, and compassion she has for her patients. She is always available when needed and goes above and beyond when it comes to bedside manner.

The Best Doctor in the Area show details The Best Doctor in the Area
by Joan J. on Dec 15th, 2015

Dr. Mazza is an excellent, compassionate, caring doctor. She has excellent professional skills and I trust her with my life.

Dec 6th, 2015

Run, don't walk, from this one man show circus!

by Jane S on Oct 7th, 2015

Love this doctor!!! She has helped me so much. I live in Fort Lauderdale and will travel to Orlando to see her when needed. She listens to you and cares about you. She will test you and be sure she covers every angle to be sure you are satisfied ! You cannot go wrong.

Sep 12th, 2015

Very kind and professional.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Anonymous on Nov 16th, 2013

Dr. Mazza is wonderful! She is really good at getting your thyroid to the correct levels and getting you feeling better. She is also really nice and the whole staff at UCF Pegasus Health is professional and organized. I would highly recommend her.

Mar 19th, 2012

Today was my first visit to Dr. Mazza. unbelievable experience, very caring and knowledgeable Doctor. I wish I would have found her 2 years ago. Went to many endocrinologists. thumbs up for sure, also her nurse Patty.!!!!

Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Mazza has guided me through my thyroid cancer journey. She never rushes you, and answers all questions. She is very caring and very good at explaining all things thyroid. I am very grateful that I was reffered to her for treatment.

Feb 1st, 2012

dr mazza and her nurse patty are absolutely outstanding in every way.....wish more doctors and nurses were like them.......

Pleasant and understanding, hands on physician show details Pleasant and understanding, hands on physician
Dec 14th, 2009

Dr mazza spent nearly 50 minutes with me, she performed an untrasound on my thyroid, explained the images, answered all my questions and explained treatment. Very Patient and kind. Encouraged me to hang in there.