Dr. Angela Mazza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Mazza?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Angela Mazza?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017

Best Specialist I've Ever Experienced

I have been seeing Dr. Mazza for years to manage my diabetes. I've been to many specialists in my lifetime. I have yet to find a doctor I trust or like as much as I do Dr. Mazza. The staff go above and beyond to take care of my needs. If an issue arises is taken care of promptly and efficiently. You're not just a diagnosis to her. She treats you with professionalism, and compassion. I will continue to be her patient as long as she practices medicine.

March 31st, 2017

Consider another Doctor if you like communication

Dr. Mazza is knowledgeable, but it's almost impossible to get in touch with her. Rarely can you get someone on the phone when you call for an appointment or issue. Almost always have to leave a voice mail, and you MIGHT get a call back the same day.

May 3rd, 2016

DON'T BOTHER!!!

Called the office several times. Their answering machine constantly reports that there is a "LARGE VOLUME OF CALLS ... leave a message and we'll call back." Left several messages & they NEVER had the decency to call back

April 27th, 2016

Dr. Mazza genuinely cares about her patients. Jeff the office manager is great, he is always pleasant and ready to assist with anything that is needed before seeing Dr. Mazza. Thank you both for providing my father and I peace of mind with the care you provide.

April 16th, 2016

Dr. Angela Mazza has been my Endocrinologist since 2010. I became her patient back when she was at Florida Hospital Diabetes and Endocrine Center in Orlando. I had just been discharged from a five (5) day stay at Dr. Phillips Hospital due to having a blood sugar level that was over 500. I remember my first appointment with her as if it was today. She spent about 45 minutes with me, in which she allowed me to talk and explain to her what I had been feeling, dealing with and my struggles with diabetes for the last 6 years at that time. No other doctor had been able to control my high blood sugars the way she was able to help me accomplish it. In less than four months, my blood sugar levels were in complete control and I even lost weight because of the diabetes education class that she had me attend. Dr. Mazza is truly an amazing person and a brilliant physician. She is truly dedicated to her profession, is extremely meticulous in her examinations, and always allows me to express myself as to what I am dealing with on a daily basis with respect to not only my diabetes, but also my other medical conditions. She is never in a hurry to go to the next patient. When I am in her office, I am number one and she focuses all of her attention on me. She does not interrupt when I am explaining to her my issues and takes copious notes while I am speaking to her. Dr. Mazza has always made me part of the decision-making process and I trust her wholeheartedly with my health. She explains everything to me to the smallest detail so that I can understand how to best control my blood sugar levels and live a better quality of life. She has an amazing personality and always has a smile on her face and she is truly concerned about my wellbeing. She is truly my blonde angel. ;-) She has an exceptional staff onboard and the cleanliness of her office is beyond reproach. I have never had to wait more than 5-7 minutes in the waiting area before she personally comes to get me to go to the examination room. I am always able to schedule my appointments very easily and if I have to cancel and reschedule, Jeff is always willing to work it out and get me in as soon as possible. As her office manager, Jeff is extremely friendly, courteous and always willing to assist me with my health insurance issues and medical records request that I may have from my other physicians. He runs that office like a smooth oiled machine. Jeff and Dr. Mazza make an amazing team. Just recently, I was having an issue with my health insurance carrier and Jeff contacted the insurance company and resolved the issue promptly. I never have to worry whether my insurance is going to cover an office visit, a procedure or any of my medications. Jeff takes it upon himself to ensure that anything that needs to be accomplished it is done without it affecting me as a patient. I believe wholeheartedly that Dr. Angela D. Mazza should be selected as one of the best physicians and Endocrinologists in the Orlando area and in the state of Florida. Dr. Mazza you are the best!!!

January 19th, 2016

Dr Mazza is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. My experiences have been positive and I know when I have an appt. I look forward to seeing a Dr. that really cares about her patients.

December 16th, 2015

We have been going to Dr. Mazza for 9 years and have been overwhelmed by the patience, dedication, and compassion she has for her patients. She is always available when needed and goes above and beyond when it comes to bedside manner.

December 16th, 2015

The Best Doctor in the Area

Dr. Mazza is an excellent, compassionate, caring doctor. She has excellent professional skills and I trust her with my life.

December 6th, 2015

Run, don't walk, from this one man show circus!

October 7th, 2015

Love this doctor!!! She has helped me so much. I live in Fort Lauderdale and will travel to Orlando to see her when needed. She listens to you and cares about you. She will test you and be sure she covers every angle to be sure you are satisfied ! You cannot go wrong.

September 12th, 2015

Very kind and professional.

November 17th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Mazza is wonderful! She is really good at getting your thyroid to the correct levels and getting you feeling better. She is also really nice and the whole staff at UCF Pegasus Health is professional and organized. I would highly recommend her.