A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela McGee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela McGee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. McGee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Kelsey-Seybold Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela D McGee MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. McGee practice?
- Dr. Angela McGee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela McGee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Gastroenterologists.