A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela McGee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. McGee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Kelsey-Seybold Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Denise McGee MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. McGee practice?
- Dr. Angela McGee has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela McGee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Gastroenterologists.