A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela McGee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGee
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. McGee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela McGee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. McGee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Kelsey-Seybold Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela D McGee MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. McGee practice?
- Dr. Angela McGee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela McGee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Gastroenterologists.