Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela McLean
Dr. Angela McLean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and New Orleans, LA (and 1 other location). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. McLean is affiliated with Touro Infirmary, Ochsner Baptist Medical Center and Kenner Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela McLean has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Angela McLean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. William Cefalu
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi35
Dr. Frank Welch
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi22
Dr. Cassandra Youmans
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi30