A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela McLoughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela McLoughlin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLoughlin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McLoughlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Louise McLoughlin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. McLoughlin practice?
- Dr. Angela McLoughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela McLoughlin practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.