Dr. Angela Meikle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Meikle?

The only person I trust with feminine issues

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr.Meikle makes the most intrusive and embarrassing experience feel like a natural walk in the park. She is friendly, knows how to keep your mind off of your fears and takes time to know and understand the client. She is none judgmental and knows how to alleviate your fears. She really listens!

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Poor bedside manner. Little time spent with patient or explaining things and offices leave a lot to be desired. Gave me a scary diagnosis during pregnancy but never followed up and I was left waiting for weeks for answers (yes I did call her repeatedly.

Compassionate doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I love doctor Meikle. I met her through my sister when she was pregnant. When I got pregnant I only saw her but she left the office I use it go. I tracked her down but I was too far long in my pregnancy to switch to her. She was so sweet about it. Now I am seeking another Obgyn and she came to mind. I found her on google and I am about to make an appointment to see her. She is the best Obgyn I have ever encounter.

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

SHE IS THE BEST !!!!1

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr Meikle no longer practices at the office that I am accustomed to seeing her but she is very much missed. It is difficult to find a Gynecologist that you can trust, be open with and feel comfortable with and unfortunately I find myself still searching for another dr that I can have that connection with as I did with her for years. If I could find where she practices now, I'd definitely like to see see again, as well as my family whom I had given my recommendation to

Posted on February 7th, 2011