A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Merlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Merlo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merlo
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merlo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Merlo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Merlo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Merlo MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Merlo practice?
- Dr. Angela Merlo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Merlo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Brunswick, NJ.