Dr. Angela Merlo Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Angela Merlo?

Our Savior

Posted on March 9th, 2016

My daughter has suffered with digestive problems for many years. No one paid any attention. Told use to live with it. She is a college student about to enroll in graduate education. She needs to be at her best to succeed and enjoy life. I searched on line and found Dr. Merlo. What a difference! Someone we both felt comfortable with. Someone we could trust. She recommended tests that no other physician had ordered. I guess they do not know what Dr. Merlo knows. In a short time my daughter is much better. And we plan more. Thank you Dr. Merlo!

Best physician

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I was referred by friend. I wish I had come sooner. Best experience with a physician. She takes the time to listen and to explain. Offers non-invasive tests.

Mean, unfriendly, incompetent

Posted on January 14th, 2016

this is not a good doctor in terms of personality and medical competence. patients should be very cautious of this woman. she is not patient friendly or does not appear concerned about the general health and welfare of patients...a one woman office..seems difficult to get along with...is not friendly to other doctors. no second opinions; works alone

Not good

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Dr. Merlo has been amazing with my son. He is already starting to feel better because of her findings. She had cured him of his sorbitol allergy when he was 8 years old. 6 years later he is back again with different symptoms. Dr. Merlo makes sure she does what is needed to find the cause of his problem.

Great experience

Posted on April 17th, 2015

What a wonderful difference. Very happy I switched. Wish I had found Dr. Merlo sooner.

Once is enough

Posted on April 7th, 2015

One office visit is enough with this doctor. She is all alone in her office; does everything--answers phone while with patient, collects co-pay, etc. She appears psychotic..crazy and weird and does not know how to treat patients. She has a condescending attitude as if she knows it all and patients are dummies. Merlo is a disgrace to women doctors and the medical profession. One day someone is going to secretly record her antics in her office so that the world can see her in action. Rarely does she visit patients in hospital...she mainly has office hours and does the colon tests at hospitals. Maybe she's making so much money she doesn't need to bother seeing patients in hospital. She will eventually meet her match...if only the Medical Board would visit her office and review her medical license. If they see what's going on, they would walk away in shock. She needs to be stopped because she's a potential danger to all of her patients. Be wise/steer clear of her and her so-called nutrition center and tests.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I cannot believe anybody could write a positive review of this doctor. Read and believe all the negative, but truthful reviews that are here. Warning: This doctor is harmful to your health. If you value your life STAY away from her! One STAR rating is too high for her!

Best doctor!

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I am very happy that a friend recommended me here. Dr. Merlo is everything I needed. In the office I left I never say the same physician in follow-up, always last minute changes to their schedule without any thought of my schedule, always reordering the same tests that were negative the last time. Dr. Merlo has respect for her patients. I trust her to come to the answer for my digestive troubles. She does not merely schedule another endoscopy or hand me a prescription. I read some of the other reviews. People who do not want to pay their copay or their deductible are spreading false impressions.

The Best Physician

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I am so very pleased to have found Dr. Angela Merlo. The practice I had been seeing was passing me from one physician or assistant to another. No one seemed to know or care to know what anyone else was doing. I trust Dr. Merlo. I know she will respond to any of my health needs. She quickly found the reason for my problem that so many had missed and I feel so much better. I know I can depend on Dr. Merlo. Thank you Dr. Merlo for being so much better that the rest. I only wish I would have found you sooner.

Not good...terrible and rude

Posted on February 8th, 2015

This is a terrible doctor who is receptionist, accountant and doctor all in one. She is a one woman show..keeps all the money to her self...no checks and balances. When she makes mistakes, no one can catch them. Watch out. If you love your life and if you want a doctor who will be optimistic and pleasant and who isn't afraid to touch or examine you, you better stay away from her. She is not good.

Stay away

Posted on January 10th, 2015

1 Helpfulness 1 Knowledge Strangest encounter I've ever had with a doctor. Office was like one of those comedy sketches where the receptionist, doctor, and candlestick maker were all played by the same person. When I presented the receptionist/doctor with my insurance card she actually accused me of fraud out of the blue. I should have walked out right then, but it was so laughable I couldn't process it. (I'm a college professor--not exactly conman material.) She proceeded with the visit skeptically with a warning that if I wasn't who I said I was I'd be held personally responsible for the bill. I understand why reviewers call her rude, but this woman is not just rude. She is paranoid and imbalanced.