A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Merzenich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Merzenich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Merzenich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merzenich graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Merzenich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Renate Merzenich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela R. Merzenich practice?
- Dr. Angela Merzenich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angela Merzenich practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Ormond Beach, FL.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.