A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Merzenich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Merzenich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Merzenich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Merzenich graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Merzenich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Renate Merzenich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela R. Merzenich practice?
- Dr. Angela Merzenich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Merzenich practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Lake Mary Family Physicians and Lake Mary Obstetricians & Gynecologists.