A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Mihalic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Mihalic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalic graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Mihalic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mihalic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela P. Mihalic practice?
Dr. Angela Mihalic practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.