A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Mihalic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Mihalic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Mihalic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalic graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mihalic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Peterman Mihalic MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela P. Mihalic practice?
- Dr. Angela Mihalic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angela Mihalic practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.