A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Mills, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Mills practice?
Dr. Angela Mills practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.