A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Mills, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Mingari Mills MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Mills practice?
- Dr. Angela Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Mills practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.