A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Mitrani-Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Mitrani-Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Mitrani-Schwartz, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitrani-Schwartz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitrani-Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela M Mitrani-Schwartz DO and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Mitrani-Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Angela Mitrani-Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Mitrani-Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists.