Dr. Angela Nnebuchi Moemeka MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Moemeka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Moemeka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Moemeka, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moemeka graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moemeka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moemeka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance