Overall Review

3.0

August 11th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor!
I had two daughters who saw Dr.Moore, she was always very sweet and handled all of my concerns. My youngest contracted meningitis when she was 3 months old and Dr.Moore called the hospital everyday to check on her. Whenever I called for an appointment they would be able to get me in 90% of the time. I was so sad and contemplated driving 3hrs so my daughters didn't have to change pediatricians. She is an amazing doctor and if I ever move back down that way we will be going back to see her!!

August 6th, 2012
Her bedside manner is horrible!! We WILL NOT be back!
My son was seldomly ill. The only time we took him in was when he had strep throat or a very bad sickness. Anyway...instead of concentrating on my son's illness, Dr. Moore kept talking to my son about his weight and wanted to send him to the Children's Hospital Bariatric office!!! First off, if she's that concerned about weight, she should definitely look in a mirror! Secondly, my son has always been outside of the normal growing schedule. He might be 20-25 lbs overweight. However, he is nearly 6' tall and muscular. She sent him away with referral papers and a note for school. She never touched on him being ill. My father had taken him, so he didn't say anything as he is hard if hearing.I tell everyone about her in hopes that they don't waste their time and also have their child's feeing getting hurt. Oh...and, guess what! A week later, I received the referral papers stating she didn't think he would give them to me! The nerve!

March 15th, 2012
Unnecessary tests on a three week old
She wasn't very professional. My three week old son has a problem with spitting up his formula, so instead of just checking to see if it were the powdered formula that he was on, she wanted him to have an upper GI done.Me and my fiance decided not to have it done, since he is so little, and it is such an intrusive procedure. We ended up changing him to a liquid formula and he hasn't spit up since.Turns out it was something in the powder formula that he couldn't tolerate. She needs to explore the more sensible options instead of automatically assuming that that wasn't the problem, and ordering tests that aren't necessary and are very intrusive. I will be switching pediatricians.