Dr. Angela Mosby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Mosby?

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Dr. Mosby really took the time to listen to me and answer my questions. She's a wonderful doctor.

Our Famiy Left Dr. Angela Mosby and We Are Happier We Did!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Our family was deeply hurt by Dr. Angela Mosby's uncaring and unprofessional attitude towards our medical needs. We have never beent treated so rudely by anyone like her telephone girls ever in our lifetime! We could not leave a message for Dr. Mosby because the telephone receptionists do not understand English nor can they speak English well enough to write it down on a telephone message. We have tried to leave messages for the doctor through her too busy and hurry up nurse Renee, but as usual no help from her too! We can not receive our refills whether new or old from the women who place the information into the computer or fax the order to filling pharmacy!! WE WERE FED UP WITH THEIR UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL TREATMENT TOWARDS OUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. We stopped Dr. Angela Mosby and we are so very happy with our new Doctor!!! Our new doctor treats us LIKE HUMAN BEINGS AND HE REALLY IS HELPING US BE WELL, HEALTHY, AND HE/SHE IS USING PREVENTIVE MEDICINE TO KEEP US HEALTHY. We are so Blessed to have a new doctor and wished we never, ever met Dr. Angela Mosby and her Utica Park Clinic sick and childish girls.

Doesn't care about patients well being

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I wasn't told the requirements for getting my prescriptions refilled. Went to Pharmacy to pick up refill and was told that my refill was denied. Called spoke with nurse to get info, was never called back. Called back myself and was told I had to have yearly checkup to receive medication. Would abide by that-had I been told those were the requirements. Now stuck with no high bloodpressure medication and no doctor.

Very pleasant and knowledgable

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Courteous, spent a lot of time with me and listened. Trustworthy.

office visits

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I have never had to wait very long...have been her patient for the last 13 years - won't change

She is just wonderful

Posted on December 12th, 2011

This woman is very caring. Her bedside manner makes you feel that you are what is important at the moment. I tell all my friends about her. She is young but she tells me she asks her mother a lot about women's needs and body changes. She listens to her patients. I can't say enough good things about her.

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Very personable. Easy to talk to. Staff is great. We truly enjoy having her as our doctor.

Originally thought she was great

Posted on September 7th, 2011

My first impression was she was great. But the last couple of times I have seen her she has acted like I didn't have a problem at all. She blindly diagnosed me with IBS and now I find out it could be something else and the only way to diagnose IBS is to rule out other issues. I am planning to switch doctors

Dr Mosby is the best doctor I have ever had!

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Mosby since she began practice in Tulsa at a different clinic. I immediately felt her compassion and was enamored by the difference in healthcare from other providers. I have referred SEVERAL people to Dr Mosby, and they all feel the same as me.She is wonderful!

Patient Care

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Dr. Mosby is one of the best I have had the privilidge to be a patient. She takes the time to allow you to explain your symptons and she takes the time to explain treatment. Excellent bedside manner. I have referred a number of family and friends to her.

Posted on January 14th, 2011

By far the best MD, very knowledgeable and caring, would recommend her without a doubt!!

Wonderful

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

Dr. Mosby was absolutely wonderful, she took the needed time to answer my questions. If I could rate her higher than 4 I would!