A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Mosley-nunnery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Mosley-nunnery, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mosley-nunnery
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Mosley-nunnery Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosley-nunnery graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mosley-nunnery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Mosley-nunnery MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Mosley-nunnery practice?
- Dr. Angela Mosley-nunnery has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Mosley-nunnery practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Primary Care Doctors and Kingwood Internists.