Dr. Angela Moss MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Gordonsville, TN

3.2

November 10th, 2015
Dr. Moss is terrific. REALLY listens. Wish the staff was a bit more courteous. Hard to get appointment for urgent conditions as she is very popular.

November 4th, 2015
Not recommended
My mom has seen Dr. Moss on numerous occasions. She has breathing issues among other things. Not only has she done absolutely nothing to improve my mother's health , she is worse. Her office staff are rude and do not follow through or return phone calls. We have found a new physician. I would not recommend her to anyone. She obviously does not care about her patients.

June 5th, 2014
I have been to see her 5 times over the past 3 years and I have always found the staff to be courteous and helpful. She found a potentially serious problem. I was immediately referred to a specialist, they made the appointment that day and sent me on my way. She was compassionate and sat with me to wait for a reply. Very caring, as was the nurse working with me. Not a pill pusher. However, could use some new magazines.

May 4th, 2011
Randy Self
Mrs Moss completely misdiagnosed an extremely dangerous condition i was inflicted by. I could have died as a result of her misdiagnoses. No apology was given. No offer to waive the charges for the visit where offered. I found her rude, arrogant, and ill tempered. I will drive too lebanon or cookeville next time.

June 3rd, 2010
staff are rude and unprofessional. Dr. moss is very inconsiderate; lacking any sympathy for patients, what kind of heartless person walks into your room advises you that you've developed a new irreversable problem that will cause more pain on top of your existing chronic pain condition, then informs you that she will be cutting down your pain medication. She never seems concerned about my serious health issues at all.I know several of her patients,I can honestly say she uses very poor judgement in the area of prescribing medication properly, as in giving it to the deserving, using her knowledge she should be able to tell when she's being lied to, either that or she just has no regard whatsoever. She is not a good doctor in any sense other than some educational factors.