A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Myers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Myers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Leigh Myers MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Myers practice?
- Dr. Angela Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Myers practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.