A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Myles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Myles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Myles graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Myles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Myles practice?
Dr. Angela Myles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.