A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Nahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Nahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahl
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Nahl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahl graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Nahl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela B Nahl MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angela B. Nahl practice?
- Dr. Angela Nahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Nahl practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.