A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Nahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Nahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahl
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Nahl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahl graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Nahl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela B Nahl MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angela B. Nahl practice?
- Dr. Angela Nahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Nahl practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.