Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela Nicholas
Dr. Angela Nicholas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in King Of Prussia, PA, with other offices in West Chester, PA and Coatesville, PA (and 7 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Obstetrics. Dr. Nicholas is affiliated with Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Brandywine Hospital and Main Line Hospital Paoli. Dr. Nicholas has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela Nicholas has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Angela Nicholas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.