Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela Nix
Dr. Angela Nix, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with other offices in Woodstock, GA and Peachtree Corners, GA (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Nix is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Atlanta, Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth and Northside Forsyth Hospital. Dr. Nix has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela Nix has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Angela Nix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.
Dr. Bret Lewis
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Alpharetta, GA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Tameeka Walker
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Alpharetta, GA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Lindsay Killingsworth
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Alpharetta, GA 0.01 mi12