Dr. Angela Nossett MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine San Fernando, CA

July 27th, 2016
unprofessional staff
our first encounter/visit with dr. nossett early this year was very promising. she was the doctor that the insurance approved as primary doctor. we found the clinic clean and easy on the eyes. the doctor was very thorough, professional and amiable. however, with problems we encountered along the way on our insurance coverage, it took sometime for the blood chem/tests she ordered done. 2 months past the lab results were made available, no follow thru appts were scheduled whc i thought was to be sked by the doctor's office. anyway, a week ago, appts were set; but on the day of the appt the assistant called to inform that the doctor has jury duty and promised to call again to inform of the next sked. that did not happen. i had to call to ask only to be informed that they were about to call today to give another appt. i, as the mother of my 2 children (who are of age already) is the one handling this matter since we have mediCal as our insurance company. i have related this to the assistant that it is important that my 2 children see the doctor before our mediCal is cancelled end of this month, July. i thought our case was not handled professionally. am sorry that as soon as am able to have another health insurance in place, i don't think i will consider this doctor.

February 3rd, 2016
Great Doc!
Dr. Nossette was really caring and easy to talk to. Great bedside manner.

October 15th, 2015
I love Dr. Angela. She listens to me and takes the time to understand my concerns and needs and staff is prompt on specialists and contacting me with info I need.

May 14th, 2013
Best doctor in the area
My wife and I both used Dr. Nossett as our primary care physician. She was absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. She was genuinely concerned about our health. She made me want to take care of myself better. She really spends a lot of time with her patients, but the wait to see her was never more than a few minutes. It felt like we were seeing a small down doctor who knew us since we were kids. We traveled 45 minutes to see her after we moved from one part of LA to another. Unfortunately we had to move out of state, and we already miss Dr. Nossett.

June 7th, 2010
great doctor
my expriences with doctors have not been great for me. I really hate doctors. A friend of mine convince me to see his doctor "dr. Nossett". when i did make there she was very professnol and sensitive to case. shes is the best.

April 24th, 2010
patient of hers
i like the doctor because she can relate with you and make you feel like she really concern about your health.most important she make a person want to improve their health.

September 18th, 2009
She has helped me. She is compassionate.
She takes time with her patients. She makes me feel at ease. And even has helped me improve the management of my chronic pain.