Dr. Angela Novy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Novy?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Angela Novy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017

Very Thorough in all areas!

Dr Novy has given me my old self back. My thyroid was like an emotional roller coaster ride for 10 years. Weight gain, weight loss, emotions from crying to anger. Had absolutely no energy and yet I could not sleep at night. She has turned me around and I am thanking God for putting her in my life.

October 27th, 2016

Started with Dr. Novy several years ago, switched only due to insurance change, and now intend to switch back. Also surprised by the 1 star ratings. She was very instrumental in my initial diagnosis and went out of her way to get me into the office as soon as possible, then was willing to monitor my sensitive case on the weekend during her off hours. I don't recall wait times, seems had to wait awhile sometimes, but she always had time for me and my questions. Don't recall follow-up after visits, but seems the office did it if necessary. Very open to taking my own personal records into account.

October 27th, 2014

Read the other reviews, wondering if the same Dr. She was very short with me because I asked questions, that she didn't like. Wasn't willing to try different things at all. Over 1 hr. wait time in the office & waiting room.

September 28th, 2014

Great Team of healthcare professionals!

Dr. Novy and her team honestly care for you as a person, not just a 'patient'. They do not rush you in and out of their office, they take time with you to explain their cares, concerns, options and thoughts. i highly recommend Ashland Endocrinology to everyone seeking answers, guidance and 5 star medical care!

August 27th, 2014

Exceptional

This Doctor and Team are Exceptional! Treating me as a person and not 'just a patient'. Their eyes and ears are open and accurate, communication clear and helpful. I have memory difficulties and they are very patient and helpful with that issue. Choosing Ashland Endocrinology was my best decision yet.

February 27th, 2014

exceptional

Dr. Angela Novy and her staff truly care about their patients. The staff was kind and helpful, explained everything clearly (when filling out new patient forms) etc. Dr. Novy was a good listener, even taking notes of past history to better understand what she is dealing with. I am very impressed with all of them & I would recommend Ashland Endocrinology/Dr. Novy to anyone in need of an Endocrinologist. *****

October 11th, 2013

Lousy Doctor

At least an hour or more wait each time Her solution for everything was take a class and count your carbs. I counted carbs would never go back or recommend her to anyone Didn't even know I took the the class and she had written the order for it

November 20th, 2012

Dr Novy is very involved with her patients care as well as personally overseeing the performance of her staff. I would classify myself as a difficult patient in terms of my schedules and diagnosis. I have not been disappointed or have ever been treated rudely. Dr.Novy has always been there with a genuine interest and willing to provide information on the latest research.

June 7th, 2012

Must cancel out at least 3 days ahead or be charged $25. Must pay the $25 before you get to see her on next visit. Gave doctor 24 hour notice, but that was not good enough. For the Tuesday appointment, had to have given the office notice no later than the Thursday before. First time ever having to cancel out an appointment over a 3 year time frame with monthly visits. Office people are very rude and Novy as poor bedside manners herself. Not a doctor who is in business because she cares about her patients.

June 7th, 2012

All about the doctor, not the patient

My husband had to cancel out an appointment (first time while going there for over 3 years). He called a day ahead of time. Was charged $25 because ...

January 5th, 2011

She is the BEST!!!

I am also shocked by the low rating - She is very thorough! studying my chart/blood work trying to figure out what is going on with me - my husband came to an appointment with me and was also impressed with her knowledge - she has stayed over (almost 2hours) after the office staff has left on more than one occasion - I have never felt rushed.Anyway.....I had to give her a positive review because I think the world of her - if you are not satisfied with your endo give her a try you will be pleasantly surprised!

September 10th, 2010

I am surprised at the lower rating of the Dr., 1 star out of 4. I found her to be very thorough, not hurried, wanted to be sure I understood everything. She made a follow up phone call with me a few days after my appt. to be sure I was doing okay and if I had any questions and went over my bloodwork. I found her to be very professional,but not stiff. I would refer her to any of my friends and realatives. You can put me down as being very satisfied.