2.5

Worst Doctor I've Ever Been Too show details Worst Doctor I've Ever Been Too
Jan 29th, 2014

I would never return to this doctor again. She had no bedside manner and simply wouldn't listen to me when I was trying to explain what my current problems were. She didn't even look at me the entire appointment, instead staring at her laptop and talking down to me. My previous psychiatrist had retired after going to him for five years. I've been properly diagnosed by several other doctors but she chose to ignore all of that information. I would never send anyone to see this woman who simply couldn't care less about her patients.

Vry poor doctor show details Vry poor doctor
by CRW on Aug 29th, 2011

In my first visit to Dr. Olomon she was 45 minutes late. I chose the first appointment of the day to ensure a timely visit due to my schedule. The excuse was road cunstruction. I drove the same road Missouri state hwy 32 and there was construction but I was on time for my appointment. I needed to cancel my follow-up due to work constraints. I was given two months of a refill for medication. When this ran out she refused to refill untill I made another appointment. I was at my pharmacy when the call was made to Dr. Olomon and she or a member of her staff refused this request by the pharmacist. The request to allow me a few days of medication in order to tide me over untill I could have an appointment was denied by her or staff. This doctor literally held my health hostage for some reason. When my complaint was received my the office manager (Christy) she told me no such request by me or the pharmacist was ever made. The office manager was asserting that I was lying when either she or the good doctor or her staff was lying.Do yourself a favor and stay away from this doctor and Dallas County Wellness Clinic (CMH)affiliate, and Pomme de Terre Wellness Clinic.