A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Orlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Orlino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlino
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Orlino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlino graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Orlino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Mae Orlino MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Orlino practice?
- Dr. Angela Orlino has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Orlino practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pediatricians.