A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Orlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Orlino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Orlino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlino graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Orlino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Mae Orlino MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Orlino practice?
- Dr. Angela Orlino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angela Orlino practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Internists.