A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Orlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Orlino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlino
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Orlino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Orlino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlino graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Orlino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Mae Orlino MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Orlino practice?
- Dr. Angela Orlino has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Orlino practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pediatricians.