A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Oster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Oster, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oster
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Oster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oster graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oster has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Sue Oster MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angela S. Oster practice?
- Dr. Angela Oster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Oster practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.