Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Peachtree Gynecology
1800 Peachtree St NW
Ste 650
Atlanta, GA 30309
678-539-5980
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  complete disregard for my wishes.  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Paas since the end of my first trimester (apr. July 2013) . I would consider myself fairly well informed and therefore only had a few questions as a first pregnancy, however the few times I did have questions the answers were always very short, almost snotty. Now here at the end of my pregnancy despite having NO MEDICAL INDICATION for an induced labor she is trying to force one on me. Yesterday at what will be the LAST TIME I see her she "stripped" my "membranes" without giving me the ability to make an informed consent. She did not explain that it was a way to induce labor, that I would be in unbearable pain the rest of the day, or that she could have very easily introduced an infection into my placenta. I would not recommend this Dr to a pregnant dog, let alone another thinking human being

|  Bad doctor  |  show details
by l.A. on Nov 19th, 2013

In June 2013 my regular OBG doctor relocated to Boston and dr Pass took her place. I went to see her the very first time because I had severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomit which landed me at the ER a couple of days before my appointment. Her first greeting words were: what can I do for you today? I explained to her what just had happened to me; she reviewed my medical file and said: you are too young, you have been scanned a hundred times and I don't think there is nothing wrong with you. She said you probably just had a stomach virus. I can schedule an ultrasound for you in 2 weeks but I don't think there is nothing wring with you. I left her office very disappointed. I couldn't believe that someone in the medical field would communicate so poorly to a brand new patient. A month later I had the same symptoms and ended up at the ER again. I was advised to see an OBG immediately. After an extensive search I found a good doctor that was willing to look further into my problem. The new doctor performed a laparoscopy that confirmed that I had stage 4 endometrosis so severe that my organs were sticking together. The case was so bad she recommended a hysterectomy. Although it was a hard desicion; we decided to move forward with it since my husband and I are were done having kids. I am now ok but feel the need to let people know that doctor Paas was not a good listener, she had poor bedside manner and I will stay away from her. Who wants a doctor that doesn't take the time to look into your symptons and looks at you as if you are crazy??? There are way too many doctors in Atlanta that will be happy to help. I found one and I hope you do to.

|  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

Dr. Paas is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She truly cares about her patients. She went above and beyond to make sure I had the correct medical treatment and follow-up was prompt. I will never switch to another gynecologist as long as she is in the Atlanta area.