Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela Park
Dr. Angela Park, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in New Bern, NC. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Park is affiliated with CarolinaEast Medical Center, Carolina East Medical Center and Heart Rhythm Society. Dr. Park has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela Park has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Angela Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Bern, NC.
Dr. Alex Kirby
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
New Bern, NC 0 mi20
Dr. John Williams III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Bern, NC 0 mi32
Dr. Matthew Grove
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Bern, NC 0 mi10