Dr. Angela Park Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Angela Park?

Simply the best

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr Park has taken care of my wife as well as myself. She is the model of the warm, caring doctor. What is most impressive are her diagnostic skills. In my wife's case she was the only physician with the correct diagnosis and the cause was not within her cardiac specialty. In my case she diagnosed and cured my extreme atrial fibrillation with ablation. Before undertaking that surgical procedure she recommended different medications. It was not until simpler remedies were exhausted that she proposed performing ablation. She explained the procedure, the risks and what the expected outcome should be. I could not ask for more.

Posted on February 10th, 2015