Internists
85 Seymour St
Ste 1000
Hartford, CT 06106
860-246-2571
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  highly recommended by a professional  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I really like Dr. Petronio. Wonderful physician and person. It's just unfortunate that you cannot get an appointment for an illness as needed; you have to see the PA unless you want to wait one or two weeks.

|  Amazing physician!  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

Dr. Angela Petronio exceeds all expectations! She is kind, caring, and extremely educated. She follows up and is consistant. Dr. Petronio takes her time, listens and THEN treats. When you have a scheduled visit with Dr. Petronio you DO NOT feel that you are on an insurance-remimbursement-only visit like you do with most physicians these days. There is no "egg timer". Dr. Petronio gives you 100% of her time and is thourough. Our family entrusts our lives with her. As a physician, she is also a wife and a mother and has a very normal bed side manner that is not so clinical, sterile an/or pompous. Dr. Petronio is one of the biggest assets affiliated with Hartford Hospital!

|  my best doctor  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

recomended 100%

|  Exceptional!  |  show details
by Carol V. Dudek on Aug 26th, 2010

I have been to many doctor's offices in my 61 years, and I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Petronio. She and her assistant Camille are a wonderful team. You know your requests and questions will be followed through, and you always feel they truly care about your health. When necessary, Dr. Petronio does not hesitate to send you to a specialist.Her diagnoses are always on target. I highly recommend her.

|  She is the best - bar none  |  show details
by Terri Noddin on Jul 4th, 2010

Dr. Petronio is an outstanding physician and diagnostician. I used to work for her so I felt it was inappropriate to see her as a patient. When I left the practice, I felt I could finally have her as my doctor. Any doctor can take care of you when there are no real issues. Suffice it to say I have several chronic issues and one of them is serious. There is no higher rating I could give her than the best. She is superlative...in her diagnostic capabilities, patience in explaining things, caring, touch, and thoroughness. If I left out something, it's only because of me, not her.

|  Awesome doc!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2010

I haven't had an exam as thorough as the one she gave me since the day I was born!