A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Porter-Duerod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Porter-Duerod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter-Duerod graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Porter-Duerod has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Porter-Duerod MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Porter-Duerod practice?
- Dr. Angela Porter-Duerod has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angela Porter-Duerod practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists.