Dr. Angela Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Porter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2011

Great Doctor but...

I have had great success with Dr. Porter, but her answering machine is NEVER, NEVER CLEARED!!!!! I was prompted to find a new Doctor, but she has worked with me well!! I have been a patient for over 11 years.

April 21st, 2011

Had to switch doctors

Dr. Porter was really sweet. However when I had my first visit with her I told her that my OBGYN said that I may have an elevated cholesterol and Dr. Porter said to me that I was too small for high cholesterol. =/ Health doesn't have a height weight or size for that matter. My appointment lasted only for 8-12 minutes.I told her I had a pain in my abdomen, she felt for it and disregarded it and said it was nothing. She didn't take my urine sample, and she wasn't compassionate at all like most doctors are and should be. She needs to go back to school

January 30th, 2010

BE MORE PROFESSIONAL!!!

I just recently had a appt with Dr. Porter and it was AWFUL! First off the reception had gotten smart with me, then my appt was at noon I didn't see the doctor till 1:30. There wasn't any diplomas hanging on the wall like most professionals have and usually if this is your first at the doctor the have you sign a release form or an understanding form that tell you that if the insurance doesn't pay for the visit you will have to. they didn't have that either! but what really got me was the fact when i asked for a notice of privacy she gave me a brochure because she didn't have one. I told doctor porter i had pain somewhere but since she didn't feel it she blew it off. this was the worse visit in my life. I think they need to work on professionalism and respect for clientele.

June 2nd, 2009

I tried to work with this doctor.......

I knew her when she was with the DMC. I've tried to support her because she is African American, but I see her old habits re-surficing. She has a poor bedside manner and I've heard that she treats her staff badly. That's the main reason I'll probably find a new doctor.

May 13th, 2016