A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Potter Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Potter Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Potter Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter Campbell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Potter Campbell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Potter Campbell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Potter Campbell practice?
- Dr. Angela Potter Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Potter Campbell practices Family Medicine near Covington, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Covington Primary Care Doctors.