A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Potter Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Potter Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter Campbell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Potter Campbell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potter Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela Potter Campbell practice?
Dr. Angela Potter Campbell practices Family Medicine near Covington, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Covington Family Physicians.