A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Price, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Price has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Vivian Price MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angela V. Price practice?
- Dr. Angela Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Price practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons.