A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Quatrocelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Quatrocelli graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Quatrocelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quatrocelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Quatrocelli practice?
Dr. Angela Quatrocelli practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT.
See Waterbury Emergency Physicians, Waterbury Pediatric Specialists, and Waterbury Pediatricians.