A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Quatrocelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Quatrocelli graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Quatrocelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Doria Quatrocelli MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Quatrocelli practice?
- Dr. Angela Quatrocelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Quatrocelli practices Pediatrics near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT.
See Waterbury Pediatricians.