A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Miller, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Rose Miller DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Angela Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Miller practices Internal Medicine near Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Aliso Viejo Internists.