Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela Miller
Dr. Angela Miller, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Crescent City, CA, with other offices in Aliso Viejo, CA and Los Alamitos, CA (and 1 other location). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center, Chapman Med Ctr, Orange, Ca and Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Angela Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crescent City, CA.
Dr. Christian Holland
Crescent City, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Matthew Butts
Crescent City, CA 0.14 mi8
Dr. Katherine Buddenberg
Internal Medicine, Residency
Crescent City, CA 0.22 mi4