A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Robinson, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela R Robinson DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela R. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Angela Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Robinson practices Emergency Medicine near Ravenna, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH.
See Ravenna Emergency Physicians.