A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Rabbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Rabbitt, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Pharmacology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbitt graduated from DO: Des Moines University-College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rabbitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Lea Rabbitt DO is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Rabbitt practice?
- Dr. Angela Rabbitt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Angela Rabbitt practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Neenah, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.