A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Rackley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Rackley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Rackley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rackley graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Rackley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Rackley MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Rackley practice?
- Dr. Angela Rackley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Rackley practices Neurology near Wilmington, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY.
See Wilmington Neurologists.