A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Reiersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Reiersen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Reiersen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Childhood Schizophrenia
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiersen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Reiersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiersen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan