A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Reiersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Reiersen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiersen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reiersen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Reiersen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Childhood Schizophrenia
- Depressive Disorder
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiersen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Reiersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Reiersen MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Reiersen practice?
- Dr. Angela Reiersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Reiersen practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists and Saint Louis Child Psychiatrists.