A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Reiersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Reiersen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Reiersen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Childhood Schizophrenia
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiersen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Reiersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Reiersen MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Reiersen practice?
- Dr. Angela Reiersen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Reiersen practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists and Saint Louis Child Psychiatrists.