Dr. Angela Reining MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 23rd, 2015
The Best!
Dr. Reining is excellent! She is so kind and understanding, while being thorough and direct. She talked me through everything I had to do to figure out why I am not getting pregnant. She makes you feel at ease, which is so important when you can be going through some stressful situations. I highly recommend her!

March 17th, 2015
She is amazing

September 29th, 2014
DO NOT GO TO HER
I almost died because of this lady. She is way too young and not experienced. The way she looks at you, will creep you out too. It is like a dead stare into your eyes...She makes it seem as if she is caring and understanding. Do some research before hand, She delivered my first child in 2010 at Progress west and it was the worst time of my life. I am high risk and did not know this...I will def recommend someone with better reviews and more experience.

April 23rd, 2014
Great Experience
Dr. Reining was great during my complicated pregnancy & always took the time to answer all of my & my husbands questions. She also recommended a great ped that we love. I would highly & have highly recommended Dr Reining to all of my friends.

July 15th, 2013
Dr. Reining was outstanding during my pregnancy and my labor & delivery. I was high risk and she was proactive with my care which was very important. Without her, I wouldn't have my healthy baby boy!

April 17th, 2013
Great Doctor and a wonderful person..!
I really liked Dr Reining from day 1. She is a wonderful person and liked all the staffs in her office, very friendly. She is very conservative and never likes to take risk when it comes to baby. I liked this attitude of her because its better to be cautious than to be sorry..! We absolutely had a wonderful experience with her and I had a normal delivery without any pain because the doctor and the nurses at the hospital recommended to take epidural at the right time! She notes down all ur history and ur concerns, doesn't forget things..! She listens to you patiently and never rushes. I always felt very comfortable with her! I would definitely recommend her..

February 27th, 2013
Don't risk it!
Dr. Reining arrived 40 minutes after my son started crowning and now he has an obvious dent in his head from pertruding from my vagina for so long. I asked where had she been because she had not chked on me once she said "traffic"...(and Im thinking at midnight?) She was really casual & inconsiderate. She was not apologetic. She wore a smile that was not genuine & jus really made my 1st birthing experience less than decent. DEPRESSING!

May 19th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have had a lot of gyn issues since having children. I went to a lot of doctors to try to find out what was wrong. Doctor reining was able to provide a diagnosis and treat my disease. I highly recommend her.

May 19th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
I've had problems finding a OBGYN to stick w/. So many of them are so busy that there is no time for personal attention & you end up seeing a nurse practioner. I think Dr. Reining is great. She's delivered my last two children & I really appreciate the time she's spent w/ me. I highly recommend her.

October 31st, 2011
Horribly Late & Impersonal
Was late to deliver my baby at the hospital....my baby was pertruding from my crotch for 40 min before she arrived. Very impersonal! Dont hire her unless u want sub-standardcare & dont deliver @ St. luke's Insuranc: I was robbed of a great experience. Hopefully this prevents it from happening to you :(

February 7th, 2011
Dr. Reining is very friendly and makes you feel very at ease. She listens to all of my concerns attentively and I never feel rushed. I have recommended her to several of my friends and they are just as pleased as I am.

May 21st, 2010
Dr. Reining is an awesome doctor!
AWESOME bedside manner! Dr. Reining encourages open communication with her patients, listens with both ears, and gives honest feedback. I rarely ever wait (less than 5 minutes), and she always spends ample time with me! It has been my experience that some ob/gyn doctors in town only like caring for ob patients (it is true that expecting mothers tend to have a better rapport with their doctor because they will be in the doctor's care for 9 months or so, but that is not a good reason to discount your gyn patients). Dr. Reining welcomes both ob & gyn patients and treats them with respect and dignity. And, she always extends a helping hand! She is so nice and caring! I am very pleased with the care that I received from Dr. Reining, and I highly recommend her to other women!