A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Ritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Ritz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Ritz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritz graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ritz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Renee Ritz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela R. Ritz practice?
- Dr. Angela Ritz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Ritz practices Family Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA.
See Los Gatos Primary Care Doctors.