Dr. Angela Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Roberts?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Angela Roberts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2016

Excellent doctor will refer you to other doctors if feels it is necessary.wonderful bedside manners Have been a patient of hers since 2005 and have refered family members to her.

August 22nd, 2012

Great Bedside Manner

I was surprised to read that last review because I had such a different experience with this doctor which is why I decided to write. She wasn't my primary doctor either but was very professional and had a great bedside manner. She stayed at my side while I was pushing which I had heard not to expect. I even asked about the effects of an epidural and she said that sometimes the baby's heart beat can go down if my blood pressure drops. Thank God that didn't happen. I couldn't have done it without my epidural. I had a wonderful delivery. Thank you Dr. Roberts!

May 16th, 2012

Find another OBGYN

I have never felt the need to write a Doctor review before - I've been very lucky to have wonderful Doctors with the exception of this one. She was not my regular OBGYN but on rotation when I was due for delivery. She had a very poor bedside manner, so much so that my Doula was amazed. There were complications during labor and thankfully she was very good technically but when I asked about the impact of an epidural on rhe baby, she said that there are absolutely none!!!! I had several witnesses and she was very wrong. My son was lethargic for weeks after because of the epidural. The epidural went the wrong way and I was paralized all over. I was finding it dificult to breathe and asked for help over and over. Without even inquiring, she peered over the cloth and yelled at me to stop having a panic attack. Shortly after I passed out. She did not check on me post-op. She did not check on me my 3 days in hospital. I was not informed that I could have pain medication. It was a nightmare.

September 26th, 2011

Caring Doctor

I had surgery in 2008. Dr. Roberts made me feel comfortable, and took away my fear. She is very gentle, kind, and shows interest in what my problem was. I would recommend her to anyone who desires a doctor who cares. In addition, I am a believer in God and wanted to pray before I went under the knife; Dr. Roberts did not say the prayer, but bowed her head as my family prayed. That truly meant alot to me. She could have left the room however she did not. Thank you!

June 22nd, 2010

A Very Caring Doctor!

I had miscarried a few years back; other doctors acted as if they did not care, but I can say Dr. Roberts was very adamant with finding out my cause for miscarriage. She discovered a septum; I had surgery--I haven't tried to get pregnant again, but once I am pregnant I would love for her to deliver my baby. She once told me "I'm excited about you conceiving and I hope you will choose me to deliver your child..." This really made me keep the faith with trying again! She's also very informative (takes time to describe anything). SHE'S A GREAT DOCTOR!!

July 14th, 2009