A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Rosselot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosselot
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosselot Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosselot graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rosselot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Naval Hospital - Pensacola
- Princeton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Marie Rosselot DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Rosselot practice?
- Dr. Angela Rosselot has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Rosselot practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Family Physicians and Pensacola General Practitioners.